- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Saving Punjab collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Saving Punjab with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Registering and signing up to our mailing list
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Saving Punjab collects your data so that we can:
- Email you information about projects ran by Saving Punjab
How do we store your data?
Saving Punjab securely stores your data
Saving Punjab will review data on a yearly basis, if you wish to delete your personal data from our mailing list you can inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saving Punjab would like to send you information about our projects and affiliated projects that you may be interested in
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Saving Punjab from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Saving Punjab Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Saving Punjab would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Saving Punjab for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Saving Punjab correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Saving Punjab to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Saving Punjab erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Saving Punjab restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Saving Punjab’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Saving Punjab transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 60 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Saving Punjab uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Saving Punjab has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.